Saturday 30 January 2021

Review: Home

Home Home by Lyla Oweds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Grimm Cases by Lyla Oweds is a series that has me hooked, and I was happy to dive into this novella to find out more. In fact, it was the perfect quick read to keep me hooked on the series.

Although I enjoyed this one, it is a story that creates more questions than answers. There are some insights that are nice to see, certain elements that I enjoyed watching, but there were no solid answers provided to overarching questions. Although this left me with more questions than answered, I was happy to devour it in a single sitting as I needed more of the series.

All in all, Home was a great quick read for fans of the Grimm Cases series. It’s not a perfect read – the thought processes did not read like the eight-year-old we were supposed to be reading – but it’s certainly a story that keeps you eager for more of the series.

Without a doubt, I cannot wait to continue with this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment