Friday 23 July 2021

Review: Dirty Ginger

Dirty Ginger Dirty Ginger by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dirty Ginger is the third book in Stacey Kennedy’s Three Chicks Brewery series, and it was another enjoyable addition to the series. Although it was a quick and easy read, I didn’t quite love it as much as I had hoped. I enjoyed it, yet I had wanted a wee bit more.

I think the main reason I wanted more from this was because I’m a big lover of getting to see the past when we’re given second chance romances. For me, the details given about the past were glossed over a little too easily for me. I wanted more detail, to see more, and it felt like things happened far too quickly for me. I liked the characters and the events, but it wasn’t quite enough.

All in all, this was great for quick reading, yet I didn’t love it as much as I could have.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment