Wednesday 28 July 2021

Review: The Twin Stars

The Twin Stars The Twin Stars by Bridgette Dutta Portman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Twin Stars is the first book in the Coseema Saga, and it’s a story that hooked me with ease. As someone who is always tentative about entering books about OCD – I fear stereotypes will be used over the truth – I was glad to see it used well in a story that kept me hooked.

From the first chapter, The Twin Stars had me eager to see how the story would develop. With each new chapter, with each new detail introduced, I fell deeper into the story. I adored the characters and the way they developed, I adored the world we were introduced to, and I adored the way the story progressed. It’s a vivid world that keeps you turning the pages, and the story left me eager for more. I need to know what happens to the characters, what happens to the world, and how everything will play out in the end.

Without a doubt, this is a fabulous start to what promises to be a highly addictive series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment