Monday 26 July 2021

Review: Hidden

Hidden Hidden by Lyla Oweds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Grimm Cases continues with Hidden, and I was eager to dive into this one after the ending of book three. As this is a developing story, you need to read the prior books before diving into this one – then, you can jump right in where things left off.

Hidden is another addictive addition to the series, hitting me with all the feels and ensuring I could not put it down. There was plenty packed into this one, expanding the backstory of our characters and allowing the world to grow. I could not put it down and was eager to see how all the pieces come together. Everything that was revealed pulled me in deeper and deeper, ensuring I could not get enough. There are more twists and turns, details revealed, leaving the reader curious about the overall mystery.

My only real complaint with this one was the ending. It felt a little bit out of character, and I hope it’s explained more in the next book. A part of me feels it was just a way to end on another cliff-hanger, so I’m certainly curious about the details.

Without a doubt, I’ll be diving into book five to see what comes next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment