Wednesday 1 September 2021

Review: Dare Me

Dare Me Dare Me by Brooke Blaine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After enjoying Dare You, the first book in the Dare to Try series, I was eager to dive into Dare Me. The ending of the first book felt a little sudden and forced, but it was not enough to take away from my desire to find out what happened next.

As soon as I started Dare Me, I was pulled back in deep. The story gripped me, ensuring I happily devoured it in a single sitting. It was a quick and easy read, one that had all the feels, and I devoured it in no time. It was not quite as intense as I had expected – some parts felt like filler to drag the story out across three books – but it was perfect for something light that left me smiling throughout.

I’m certainly eager to see how everything comes together in the final book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment