Thursday 30 September 2021

Review: Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare Truth or Dare by Ella Frank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Truth or Dare is the final book in the Dare to Try series by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine. A part of me was worried by the way this storyline was made into a trilogy – I feel like it happens too often when it is not necessary – but I cannot deny how much I enjoyed this one. Sure, a part of me believes three books was unnecessary. At the same time, I enjoyed all the feels I was hit with throughout.

This final book in the series is certainly a feel-good story, with all the lightness and feels necessary to ensure the characters get their happily ever after. The drama of the prior books is over and done with, and this book was a way to let us know what their future together after looked like. As for what it looks like, it looks adorable. There were plenty of sweet moments that had me smiling, plenty of entertaining moments that had me grinning, and I could not get enough. It was one of those stories where, once I started, I could not put it down.

Without a doubt, this is a must-read for fans of the series. I now need to go and read the books that tell the stories of the other characters, as I’m eager for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment