Friday 19 February 2021

Review: Bond Deeper Than Blood

Bond Deeper Than Blood Bond Deeper Than Blood by K. Webster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Since diving into my first K. Webster book, I’ve been happy to dive into more. Bond Deeper Than Blood is my first paranormal read from the author, and it certainly had me turning the pages. Although a quick read, I didn’t fall for it as much as I had hoped to.

I think my problem with this one was that I wanted more world building. The story was interesting, and I wanted to see how things developed with the characters, but I had wanted more from the world. The details were glossed over too quickly for me, and I wanted more development from them. Although not quite enough for me, it was an interesting story I happily devoured in a single sitting.

All in all, I would not label this my favourite K. Webster story, but it was a quick and easy read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment