Friday 19 February 2021

Review: Chasing The Taillights

Chasing The Taillights Chasing The Taillights by Kate Larkindale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After enjoying Kate Larkindale’s The Sidewalk’s Regrets, I was happy to dive into another book by the author. As I’d hoped, it was a story I was happy to devour in a single sitting.

I’ll be honest, although this one had me unable to put it down, I didn’t quite feel the emotional connection in the first couple of chapters. Once the big event happened and things started move, it hit hard with emotion after emotion. I fell deeply for the characters, adored the way things developed for them, and was so invested in their stories. There were many different elements to enjoy, many details introduced, and I each one hit hard. It deals with all the hardship of finding oneself during teenage years, along with all the pain of loss.

Without a doubt, this was another addictive read from Kate Larkindale. Packed with plenty to keep you gripped, this is impossible to put down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment