Monday 21 June 2021

Review: Bea's Witch

Bea's Witch Bea's Witch by Daniel Ingram-Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Bea’s Witch was a quick and easy read, one that was aimed at younger adults than I’d expected. In fact, it was aimed more at children than teens. This means I wasn’t quite the right audience for it, but I certainly appreciated the story for what it was.

It’s a coming-of-age story that contains a great message, demonstrating the growth of youth. There were times when the exchanges did not feel like they were the exchanges of youth, but I was able to overlook this as I was curious about the way the story would play out. Quick and efficient, it had me hoping for the best possible outcome for our main character. A mix of contemporary and the supernatural, this one hooks in various ways.

All in all, Bea’s Witch was a quick yet powerful read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment