Tuesday 22 June 2021

Review: Will

Will Will by Kat Savage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Will is the second book in Kat Savage’s Men of Bird’s Eye series, and it was another quick and addictive read. I’ll be honest and say I did not enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed the first in the series, but it did make for perfect quick reading.

After reading Hawk, I was eager for more of Will. She was a great character, and I love a good best friend’s brother romance. As expected, I adored her and the story, I smiled at many of the things that played out, and I devoured it in a single sitting. Although I adored it, I do feel some aspects were a little too easy and didn’t have quite the depth I had hoped for. I enjoyed it, yes, but it did not hit quite as hard as I had hoped it would. I certainly remain eager for the rest of the series, though.

All in all, fans of Hawk are sure to devour this addition to the Men of Bird’s Eye series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment