Wednesday 9 June 2021

Review: Memories of You

Memories of You Memories of You by J. Kenner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Memories of You is a quick novella in J. Kenner’s Stark Security series, one that makes for a quick and easy read. Although I enjoy this one, it was a little bit too quick and easy for me. It certainly held my attention and I happily powered through it, but I would have liked a wee bit more.

I think the reason I wanted a wee bit more is because this was a bit too insta for me. They reconnected after being apart of years, and their teenage crushes instantly transformed into love. It was an enjoyable read, but a bit too easy for me – I prefer for a bit more development in these things, more slow building than we were given. Although a bit too easy for me, I happily powered through the story and devoured it in a single sitting.

Fans of the Stark Security series are sure to be hooked on this one. Although it can be read as a standalone, lots of references are made that will be lost to those new to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment