Saturday 12 June 2021

Review: Do You Feel It Too?

Do You Feel It Too? Do You Feel It Too? by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was eager to dive into Do You Feel It Too? after enjoying previous books by Nicola Rendell and went in with high hope. For the most part, I loved this. It was a quick and easy read, one that had me laughing in many places, but it wasn’t quite everything I had expected it to be.

As adorable and funny as the story was, there were a few things that pulled me out of the story with this one. It was little things about the romance and the way the male lead acted, things that most would be able to overlook, but these details pulled me out of the fun I was having with the story. I went from laughing out loud to wanting to jump ahead to the next bit of fun. Add in the fact that the ending was a bit too easy for me, and the five-star potential of this one ended up being a four-star read. It was certainly fun, but it wasn’t quite everything I had wanted from it.

All in all, this is well worth the read for anyone looking for a laugh-out-loud romance. It’s not my favourite from the author, but it was fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment