Tuesday 18 January 2022

Review: The Chosen Twelve

The Chosen Twelve The Chosen Twelve by James Breakwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

James Breakwell’s The Chosen Twelve intrigued me because it was a story that sounded super interesting without giving me too many expectations. In fact, the expectations I did have ended up being completely wrong. Thus, it allowed me to enjoy the story because it was not what I anticipated at all.

The Chosen Twelve was a story that pulled me in from the start, leaving me curious about how all the pieces would come together. With plenty of moving parts, I was hooked on each element of the story and found myself creating theory after theory. I confess that there were a few points when I felt things moved a bit slowly, but this was not enough to take away from my enjoyment of the story. With plenty of humour thrown in, I was engaged throughout.

Without a doubt, this made for an entertaining read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment