Tuesday 25 January 2022

Review: What the Fang?

What the Fang? What the Fang? by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have enjoyed a few books by Stacey Kennedy and was super curious when I found out the author had a new paranormal book coming out. As all my prior reads from the author have been contemporary, I was eager to experience a paranormal read from the author. Fortunately, this one hooked.

I’ll be honest and say I was a wee bit tentative at first, as things seemed to move a little too quickly with everything being explained too easily. It felt a little rushed, and it left me worried that I would not be sucked in as deep as I had hoped. Once things were moving, however, I found myself falling deeper for the story and the characters. I confess that there were some elements I would have liked to have seen explored a little more, but it was not enough to remove my enjoyment of this one. There were plenty of elements involved, ensuring I could not put it down, and my enjoyment increased the more I read.

All in all, this was a wonderful introduction to the author’s paranormal work. I’m not quite sure where the Undead Ever After series will head after this one – I hope we get stories for the other characters – but I am eager for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment