Friday 28 January 2022

Review: The Difference Between Somebody and Someone

The Difference Between Somebody and Someone The Difference Between Somebody and Someone by Aly Martinez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aly Martinez is an author whose name I constantly see, always leaving me curious about the popularity surrounding their work. Finally, with The Difference Between Somebody and Someone, I jumped into the author’s work and understand the hype.

The Difference Between Somebody and Someone was a story that hooked me from the start, sucking me in deep with the emotion. I was sucked in deep by so many aspects of the story, and I could not put it down until I saw how everything would come together. Although I thought things moved a little quickly between the characters at first, by the end I was too invested to be put off by the detail. Then the twist appeared – the one I should have seen coming but failed to realise – and everything slotted into place perfectly. Suddenly, I was looking at the book in a different way. Then it ended, and I was left desperate for the next.

Without a doubt, The Difference Between Somebody and Someone has guaranteed I’ll be reading more of the author’s work. Not just the next in the series – obviously I’ll be diving the next two books to get answers – but also the author’s other work. I cannot wait to see what comes next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment