Tuesday 24 May 2022

Review: The Silver Sail

The Silver Sail The Silver Sail by Bridgette Dutta Portman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Silver Sail is the second book in the Coseema saga, and I was desperate to dive into it after loving the first book. With all the questions I had left after The Twin Stars, I had high hopes for the conclusion of the series. Fortunately, The Silver Sail did not disappoint.

The Silver Sail picks up where the first book left off, sucking us deeper into the universe. As the story progressed, more and more of the universe was introduced, ensuring I fell deeper into the universe. There was so much to learn in this one, with lots of growth happening throughout, and I could not get enough of everything that unfolded. With lots happening to all the characters, the story ensures you’re sucked in deep and unwilling to put it down. Add in the great ending, and you’re left desperate to see what comes next in the series.

Without a doubt, fans of the first book are sure to be hooked on the sequel. With lots still to come, I’m eager to dive into the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment