Friday 22 December 2017

Review: Turo's Fated Mate

Turo's Fated Mate Turo's Fated Mate by Elle Boon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Turo’s Fated Mate is the seventh book in the Iron Wolves MC series, and an interesting read. It can be read as a standalone novel, such is how I read it, but I do believe the experience will be much better if you have read the rest of the series. There was a lot going on in this one, and I feel as though many of the elements relate back to information from the prior books – hence my belief in why you should read the other books first if you want the best experience from this book.

In truth, this book is not quite a four-star rating from me, but I blame this on my knowledge games from having not read the prior books – hence, I rounded up. There were little bits and pieces I feel I would have appreciated more had I read the prior books, and I plan to go back and read the other books so I understand everything completely. In fact, I’ve already gone ahead and downloaded Lyric’s Accidental Mate.

Having read and enjoyed other Elle Boon books, I had an idea of what I could expect from this one. There was a gripping storyline, interesting characters, action, and plenty of steam. All was provided, as I had hoped. The supernatural world was also very interesting. There was so much involved in this supernatural world, so many interesting elements, and I cannot wait to jump into the prior books in the hope of understanding it even better.

Overall, this was a fun quick read. Worth the read if you’re a fan of paranormal romance, but I do not think you get the best experience from jumping in without reading the prior books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment