Friday 21 September 2018

Review: The Invisible Thread

The Invisible Thread The Invisible Thread by Lisa Suzanne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Power to Break, the first book in Lisa Suzanne’s The Unbreakable Thread duet, instantly won me over. I adored it, finding myself desperate for book two and more of the things I’d come to love. With the book containing some of my favourite romance elements – a rock star romance and a revenge story – it goes without saying I was more than willing to dive into The Invisible Thread.

Without a doubt, The Invisible Thread was a wonderful conclusion to the duet. Everything came together so well, and I loved the way the different aspects evolved. The rock star storyline continues to be highly entertaining, the revenge storyline continues to bring emotions to the fore, and the secrets and drama throughout added plenty to keep you on the edge of your seat. If you enjoyed the first book in the duet, you need to read this second book to see how everything came together – it’s such a fun read, and you will not be disappointed by the way things play out.

Sure, there were a few points where things seemed to drag a bit. However, you’re pulled in from the very first page with all the different elements of the storyline hooking you throughout. The angst, the drama, the chemistry, the emotion, and all the other goodness found throughout ensures you’re more than happy to keep turning the pages – in fact, you’re rather desperate to turn the pages and see how everything comes together. With things playing together so well, with each aspect of the story line being given the necessary attention, there is more than enough to love throughout the entirety of the book.

With how much I loved this duet, there is no doubt in my mind that I will now go and give the other Lisa Suzanne books a read. I need to know more about the other characters in this book, and I cannot wait to devour another mind blowing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment