Thursday 13 September 2018

Review: Our Unscripted Story

Our Unscripted Story Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Our Unscripted Story was my first L.A. Fiore read and there is no doubt in my mind that I’ll be back for more. This story hooked me from the start, leaving me turning the pages at a rapid pace to see how the beauty came together. I admit the story was a bit slower than I usually like, but it was more than worth it to watch the beauty unfold as everything came together.

Our Unscripted Story starts with a bang, providing us with details that will play an important role throughout the book. This continues throughout, with everything that is introduced playing a vital role in the story. There are so many elements introduced, so many aspects beautifully interwoven, guaranteeing you’ll love the progression of the characters and the story.

With wonderful characters and a wonderful storyline, there is so much to enjoy with this book. I could say so much about so many elements of the story, but I know I cannot do the book justice. The only way to appreciate the story is to read it, to experience the way everything comes together. You’ll slowly fall deeper and deeper in love with the main characters – and the side characters. You’ll love watching how things develop for them throughout their lives, along with watching how these aspects play in with the bigger story being told.

While there are lots of smaller elements of this story that I really enjoyed, lots of little things I could direct you towards as a reference point for my enjoyment, I think the thing I loved the most was the scope of the story. Often with romance we’re given just a snippet of their life, the drama surrounding how they got together or the drama they face to stay together. Our Unscripted Story is much bigger than that, it gives us years of life. We get to appreciate the big things and the small things, we get to experience a life with the characters rather than viewing a small snapshot. It’s like reading a series, following the characters for years, yet it is done beautifully within a single book.

If you’re looking for a romance read that sucks you in deep, where you experience years of feelings at once, Our Unscripted Story is more than worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment