Tuesday 18 September 2018

Review: Love Notes

Love Notes Love Notes by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tammy Andresen is my go-to author for historical romance reads, one of my not-so-guilty guilty pleasures. However, when the chance came about to read one of her young adult books instead, I was all over that. As much as I enjoy Tammy Andresen’s historical romances, there’s just something about her young adult romances that makes them shine.

The first book in the Accidental Kisses series, Camp Crush, was all kinds of sweet. In fact, it was one of the most adorable books I’ve had the pleasure to read. The second book in the Accidental Kisses series, Summer Sizzle, was also super sweet. It wasn’t quite to the same level of sweetness, in fact it was toned down quite a bit, but it was still an adorable read. The third book in the Accidental Kisses series, Love Notes, is another sweet read. It’s toned down the sweetness again, but it is still an adorable read that will have you smiling throughout.

Love Notes has a different feel to it than Camp Crush and Summer Sizzle, this time giving us a rock star kind of feel rather than the summer romance. Since the first book, I’ve been curious about the band, and I was more than pleased with what we were given in this one. In fact, I cannot wait to read more books in the series following the rest of the band – I have high hopes the series will continue with the sweetness that makes these books such a pleasure to read.

Quick to read, great characters, a deeper message, and lots of adorable moments ensure you’ll fall in love with Love Notes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment