Friday 21 August 2020

Review: Disorderly Conduct

Disorderly Conduct Disorderly Conduct by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Disorderly Conduct by Rebecca Zanetti is the first book in the Anna Albertini Files, and my first read by the author. It’s also a book that left me conflicted when it came to my rating. In truth, this is more of a three-point-five-star read, and I decided to round it down.

Disorderly Conduct certainly had me curious from the start, but it did take a while before I was hooked. I continued to read because I wanted to see how the pieces came together, not because I was in love with the story. In fact, most of the first half of the book was spent with me curious about the story without being invested in the characters.

Fortunately, that changed. When things started to come together, I was sucked in deeper. Certain events finally had me connecting with the characters, and I could not put the book down as I powered through to find out how the pieces came together. It was a lot of fun to watch the way things played out, and I’m certainly curious about the lingering questions.

All in all, this one took a while to start, but it won me over in the end. I’m certainly interested in seeing what book two brings, as I have questions that I’m eager to have answered.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment