Friday 28 August 2020

Review: Hiding

Hiding Hiding by Jenny Morton Potts
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hiding by Jenny Morton Potts is a story that took a while to get going, but once it did I powered through the story to see how the details played out.

At first, I was unsure how the pieces of this story were going to come together. It took a bit longer than I had hoped for, but it allowed for me to create multiple theories. Despite these theories, the way things played out surprised me. This resulted in me being sucked in, rapidly turning the pages to see how the story played out. It was not at all what I had expected, and I enjoyed watching it develop.

As much as I enjoyed watching things develop, I wish there had been a bit more from the ending. Things end very suddenly – although it does play in with the details we were given – and I would have liked a bit more, as there were still some elements of the story that I had questions about.

All in all, this one started slow but ended up being an addictive read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment