Friday 14 August 2020

Review: Forever with Him

Forever with Him Forever with Him by Stacy Travis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Forever with Him is the second book in the Summer Heat series by Stacy Travis, and I enjoyed this one a lot more than I enjoyed the first. Although I enjoyed this one a lot more, I never quite felt the intense emotions between the characters that I had hoped for.

Despite the fact I did not feel the emotions between the characters, I really enjoyed all that played out in this one. There was a lot of development for both characters, and I liked watching them both grow throughout. There was a realness that made it easy to be sucked in, and I came to enjoy the story a lot more than I’d anticipated after the indifference I’d felt when reading the first part of their romance.

Without a doubt, Forever with Him was a great conclusion to a story that started somewhat shaky for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment