Monday 28 May 2018

Review: The Wicked Earls Club

The Wicked Earls Club The Wicked Earls Club by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Wicked Earls Club is a quick little prequel to the series of the same name, Wicked Earls’ Club, and gives a fun little single chapter read that gives us a wee insight into what is to come throughout the series. It is not a massively long read – as I said, it’s a single chapter, a mere handful of pages that you can complete in no time at all – but it was a nice little read to be introduced to some of the characters and to get a feeling of what is to come throughout.

The series itself is made up of twelve standalone novellas, each by a different author. Tammy Andresen is the only author on the list I know of, the only one I have read before, but the prequel story introduces us to many of the characters and has left me intrigued by what the other eleven authors have to offer. In other words, Meara Platt and the Westcliff Earl, Collette Cameron and the Wainthorpe Earl, Aubrey Wynne and the Sunderland Earl, Aileen Fish and the Basingstoke Earl, Anna St. Claire and the Weston Earl, Maggie Dallen and the Davenport Earl, Amanda Mariel and the Grayson Earl, Madeline Martin and the Benton Earl, Lauren Smith and the Pembroke Earl, Christina McKnight and the St. Seville Earl, and Dawn Brower and the Harrington Earl will be on my radar until I have devoured the Wicked Earls’ Club series.

Having enjoyed Tammy Andresen’s novellas in the series, this little prequel and the insight into other characters has only furthered my interest in picking up the other novellas.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment