Monday 27 January 2020

Review: Brother's Best Friend

Brother's Best Friend Brother's Best Friend by Lola Gabriel
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Brother’s Best Friend is the second book in Lola Gabriel’s Bears of the Wild, and my feelings towards this one are much the same as my feelings towards the first book. I was hoping this one would live up to the potential, building on interesting elements introduced in the first, but I was disappointed.

As with the first book, everything was very surface level. I expected a lot more drama, a lot more development of the story, but things happened fast and never had chance to grow. Although I enjoyed this one more than the first, it was only a half-star more and not enough to get a three-star rating.

As I have the boxset, I shall be continuing, but I’m not holding out hope.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment