Monday 13 January 2020

Review: Mister Fake Date

Mister Fake Date Mister Fake Date by Mika Lane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading and enjoying Mister Hollywood, the first book in Mika Lane’s Player series, I was desperate to dive into the second book. With Mister Fake Date, we have another book that had me addicted throughout.

As with all my Mika Lane reads, Mister Fake Date was a book I completed in a single sitting. It’s a quick read, one that you can easily power through, and it has you hooked throughout. It may not quite have the depth I usually like in my romances, but it is perfect for a quick read when you need something fun.

Although Mister Fake Date is the second book in the Player series, it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. There are some references made to our leading man from Mister Hollywood, but it is done in such a way that it does not take away from this one. Mister Fake Date stands perfectly fine alone, offering a fake relationship romance that is sure to hook you throughout.

Once again, Mika Lane has given a story that left me desperate for more. I’ll be diving right into book three, Mister Wrong.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment