Tuesday 14 January 2020

Review: Just a Little More

Just a Little More Just a Little More by Allie York
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Just a Little More is the tenth book in the 425 Madison series, but as with every book in the series it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. For those who have read Just Swipe Right, the third book in the series that was also written by Allie York, you will recognise the characters in this one.

As I adored Just Swipe Right, I was eager for Just a Little More. I really enjoyed our leading characters when they were side characters and was eager to see how things would play out between them. Although I enjoyed Just a Little More, I will be honest and say I didn’t enjoy it quite as much as I enjoyed Just Swipe Right.

Just a Little More pulls you in, providing a read that can be devoured in a single sitting. There is more of the characters fans of the series have come to love, but it also works perfectly fine without any prior knowledge. It’s a story that stands well by itself, providing plenty of drama to keep you hooked. However, I will say I would have liked a little bit more from certain elements of the story, as I feel a few things were glossed over a bit too easily.

All in all, another enjoyable 425 Madison read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment