Wednesday 29 January 2020

Review: Scent of Magic

Scent of Magic Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Scent of Magic is the second book in Maria V. Snyder’s Healer series, and I devoured it in no time at all. As soon as I was finished with Touch of Power, I jumped in and I was unwilling to put it down until I knew how things developed.

With Scent of Magic, the world we were introduced to in the first book develops in interesting way. We get to follow both Avry and Kerrick, as their stories take us in different directions. As much as I loved the little insights into what was going on with Kerrick, I do wish we’d been given a bit more there. I really enjoyed the things introduced by his storyline, but I wanted a bit more depth. My hope is this aspect will play a larger part in the final book.

With plenty of action and drama throughout, Scent of Magic will have you eager to dive into the final book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment