Wednesday 13 October 2021

Review: Bexley's Biker.

Bexley's Biker Bexley's Biker by Misty Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I stumbled upon Misty Walker’s books through the author writing the Brigs Ferry Bay series with K. Webster. Since, I’ve been meaning to read more of the author’s work. When I found out the author was writing a series that was linked with those of other authors – again, K. Webster was one of them – I decided to give this one a read.

Bexley’s Biker works perfectly fine as a standalone novel, even though it is not the first in the series. There are clear references to the other couples from the prior books, but it was not enough to take away from this one. This story can easily be enjoyed without any prior knowledge.

Although I was hooked on this one and happily devoured it in a single sitting, there were some moments when this wasn’t a full four-star rating. I happily rounded it up, but there were some parts of this where it felt a little cliched and predictable. Despite this, I was hooked on the characters and their story. I was easily sucked in and could not get enough, and I’m certainly curious about the rest of the series.

All in all, this one certainly left me willing to read more of the author’s work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment