Friday 29 October 2021

Review: The Never Game

The Never Game The Never Game by Jeffery Deaver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read a few Jeffery Deaver books and find I either love them or I am indifferent toward them. The Never Game was a slow starter that had me fearing the latter, but I soon found myself hooked on the story.

The Never Game was a story that hooked me in multiple ways, ensuring I was gripped by the various aspects of the storyline. It was one that had me creating theory after theory, eager to see how the pieces would come together. In the end, it did not go in the way I had anticipated, and I was gripped by the way the details came together. Moreover, the lingering elements left me wanting to see what happens in the next book. There are certainly many elements I want more of, and I cannot wait to dive in.

All in all, The Never Game has ensured I’ll be reading more of Jeffery Deaver’s Colter Shaw.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment