Thursday 7 October 2021

Review: The Witch's Game

The Witch's Game The Witch's Game by Karpov Kinrade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been curious about a couple of Karpov Kinrade books, and decided it was finally time to dive in when I heard about The Witch’s Game. It sounds like the perfect book for me, and I was more than happy to dive in.

I’ll be honest and say that this was a little cliché for me. Despite this, it was a lot of fun. I was able to overlook how insta some of the elements were, I was able to overlook when things came together a bit too easily, because it was a lot of fun. It was a light and amusing read, one that entertained throughout, and I could not get enough of the way things unfolded. It was perfect for easy reading, and I’m certainly curious to see what comes next for the characters and the story.

All in all, The Witch’s Game was a great introduction to the author and I’m eager to dive into more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment