Monday 25 October 2021

Review: Dead Man's Hex

Dead Man's Hex Dead Man's Hex by Ani Gonzalez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dead Man’s Hex is the second book in the Drop Dead Witchy series, and it’s been a while since I read the first. Due to this, it took me a while to get into this one. Once the pieces started to come together, however, I found myself powering through the story.

Dead Man’s Hex was an enjoyable quick read, one I happily devoured in no time. With plenty of entertaining moments, and moving parts that kept me intrigued, I was eager to see how the story would come together. I’ll be honest and say that the ending felt a little too easy, which had me rounding my rating up, but I did enjoy the journey. It added plenty to the world I enjoyed in the first book, and my fingers are crossed more stories will follow the characters deeper into the supernatural mystery.

All in all, Dead Man’s Hex is well worth the read if you enjoyed the first book in the series. It’s a quick and addictive read that certainly has you turning the pages.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment