Friday 22 October 2021

Review: Save Me

Save Me Save Me by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Save Me is the third book in Stacey Kennedy’s Phoenix series, and I was eager to dive into this one after enjoying the prior books. In fact, this was the story I was most excited to dive into. I was desperate to find out more about our female lead, and I had high hopes of how this one would play out.

I’ll be honest and say that this one moved a bit slower than I’d expected at the start. It certainly had me curious to see how the pieces would come together, but the intense feelings I’ve experienced with the author’s other books did not hit me for a while. Once those feelings hit, I fell in even deeper. I think part of this is because of how this one was a bit predictable for me. I saw most of the details coming early, and it meant I wasn’t quite as wowed by it as I had hoped. That is not to say I disliked it – I did like it, as shown by the fact I devoured this one in a single sitting – but I didn’t love it quite as much as I had hoped.

All in all, this was a great addition to the series. It certainly has me eager to see what comes in the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment