Saturday 22 December 2018

Review: Captain Lewis' Broken Dreams

Captain Lewis' Broken Dreams Captain Lewis' Broken Dreams by Jacqueline Patricks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I had a lot of fun with The Brajj series and really enjoyed Captain Lewis as a character, so I was more than willing to see what Jacqueline Patricks gave us with this little extra.

If I’m being completely honest, this was more of a two-point-five-star rating rather than the rounded down two-star rating I gave it. Part of me wanted to round up, but I’ve been in a weird reading mood recently and am only rounding up when a book really wows me. Sure, this was enjoyable; however, I had hoped for a wee bit more.

If you’re a fan of The Brajj series and Captain Lewis, though, it’s worth it to get that little bit extra.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment