Thursday 20 December 2018

Review: Christmas Kiss

Christmas Kiss Christmas Kiss by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tammy Andresen’s Accidental Kisses series is an insanely sweet young adult series that has me hooked. From the very first book, I’ve been addicted, happy to dive into each new release. With Christmas Kiss, we’re given a festive read – a great addition to the series, perfect for the festive season.

As with all the books in this series, Christmas Kiss is an incredibly sweet young adult romance. With more from the characters we’ve come to really enjoy, we’re sucked into another young romance. This one wasn’t quite as sweet as the other stories – it has a bit more of a message to it – but it was adorable in many ways, keeping me hooked throughout.

If I am being completely honest, this was not my favourite book in the series. Despite this, it was still a fabulous read. I was sucked in deep from the very first page, turning the pages at a rapid pace to find out how everything came together. I fell in love with the characters and their drama, and could not get enough of it.

I’m now seriously excited to get a story for a certain band mate, after seeing how things played out in this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment