Friday 21 December 2018

Review: Saga, Vol. 3

Saga, Vol. 3 Saga, Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m not the biggest fan of graphic novels and comics, yet something about Saga had me coming back for more. Both volumes one and two were strong three-point-five-star ratings, and I was convinced it would not be long before I handed out a four-star rating. Although volume three wasn’t quite a full four-star rating, it was so close I had to round my rating up.

With volume three of Saga, we are given chapters thirteen to eighteen and they are incredibly addictive. Everything I’d enjoyed about the prior books was amplified with this one, sucking me in ever deep. The story develops wonderfully, the characters continue to be amazing, and the emotions throughout are brilliant.

Bizarre in the best of ways, Saga is a series I will be following until the end – the first of the kind I will follow to the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment