Wednesday 5 December 2018

Review: Edge of Humanity

Edge of Humanity Edge of Humanity by Pembroke Sinclair
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Edge of Humanity is the second book in Pembroke Sinclair’s Saving Humanity series, and it picks up after Humanity’s Hope ending. As it has been a while since I read the first book, it took a wee while for my brain to get back into the story, but once it did I was addicted.

As with Humanity’s Hope, Edge of Humanity was a quick read that packed a punch. It offers a different take on zombies, ensuring you’ll be sucked into the story throughout. With new elements introduced, and prior details taken in unexpected directions, Edge of Humanity ensures you’ll want to dive into more of the series.

In fact, I’m of the firm belief Edge of Humanity has prepared us for some big things in the future of the series. With some of the information that was delivered, I cannot wait to see how everything comes together. Without a doubt, I’m eager to see what the third book in the series brings.

If you enjoyed the first book, you need to give this second a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment