Saturday 8 December 2018

Review: Lost

Lost Lost by Anna Bloom
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve read a few Anna Bloom books and am quite the fan. In fact, I plan to make it so I have one day read all of her work – such is my enjoyment of the stories she gives. Due to this, the Love and Loss books have been sitting on my Kindle for a while. Finally, I’ve decided it is time to dive into them.

Lost is a quick little prequel to Gone, giving us an introduction to the characters and a quick look at their world. I find prequel novellas can be rather hit or miss in a lot of cases, and I was a bit uncertain about what category this one would fall into.

Although Lost has left me desperate to see what happens in Gone, I was not as crazy about it as I had hoped to be. I was curious throughout, but it didn’t quite pack the same punch as other Anna Bloom reads. Nevertheless, I am of the believe this is going to play a vital role in Gone, with Lost being preparation for all that is to come.

Without a doubt, I’m now even more eager to see what Gone brings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment