Thursday 30 November 2017

Review: His Possession

His Possession His Possession by Anna Bloom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I positively adore Anna Bloom’s work. Since picking up The Truth About Love, Volume I, I’ve wanted to read more of her work. Whenever I see a new book is coming out, I find myself extremely excited. Such was the case with the Obsession series.

I jumped straight into His Obsession, the short story that provides us with a back story, and I loved it. I could not wait to find out more about the series. There was such promise from the short tale, so many things I was excited to find out more about, meaning I was more than happy to devour His Possession as soon as I managed to get my hands on it.

Picking up from the details we were given at the end of His Obsession, His Possession throws us straight into the story of Sophia and Blake. Five years have passed, things have changed, yet the chemistry between them is even more electric. With both keeping secrets and plenty of drama surrounding every action, it is no surprise I was addicted to this story. Every chapter left me wanting more, each page pulling me deeper into the story.

I will be honesty by saying the story wasn’t quite what I had been expecting. However, I was more than happy to dive into the story we were given. There was so much chemistry between the two, and I couldn’t help but fall in love with the events. My favourite parts happen towards the end, though, where things reach the explosive level I had been hoping for from the start. I’m not going to say what happened – but I’m super eager to grab Her Confession to see how everything comes together following the events of this story.

Without a doubt, His Possession was another winner from Anna Bloom. It was another great story, with many different elements involved, and I’m sure many will find themselves addicted.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment