Thursday 2 November 2017

Review: The Youngest Billionaire

The Youngest Billionaire The Youngest Billionaire by Erin Swann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Youngest Billionaire is the second book in Erin Swann’s Covington Billionaires series, and it was even more enjoyable than the first. This book works perfectly fine as a standalone novel, so you do not need to read the first to understand this, but if you read The Billionaire’s Trust this book takes you even deeper into the Covington family.

Much like the first book, The Youngest Billionaire is a book that pulls you in deep, refusing to let go until you have finished. I found this one even harder than the first book to put down, and I had a lot of trouble putting down the first book for any time period. I was sucked in by the characters and the story, desperate to see what happened next, and worked to finish the book as though I was against the clock.

Like the first book, this brings something different to the world of billionaires in contemporary romance. Telling a very different kind of story to the first book, this still has plenty of the necessities of the genre thrown in. There are plenty of our favourite elements to be found, and plenty of things to make this book unique.

Whilst I adored the storyline – it truly was a wonderful story – what really won me over was the characters. I enjoyed both of the characters so much, and the interaction between the two was wonderful. There was such chemistry, which worked to make the steamy scenes even steamier. Although wonderful together, the characters were also wonderful as individuals. There was much more to both of them than initially seems, and as the story progresses I fell even more in love with them both. I enjoyed our couple in The Billionaire’s Trust, but I favoured our couple in The Youngest Billionaire.

Honestly, this was such a wonderful second book. I enjoyed it even more than the first, and I cannot wait to see what book three will bring us. I’m sure the next Covington Billionaires book will be even more wonderful, and I’m so excited for it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment