Saturday 21 July 2018

Review: Bar Bites: A Man of the Month Cookbook

Bar Bites: A Man of the Month Cookbook Bar Bites: A Man of the Month Cookbook by J. Kenner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Upon finishing J. Kenner’s Man of the Month series, I found myself unwilling to say goodbye to the series. It has been my addiction for months, diving into each book as they’re released. Fortunately, there was a little extra for me to dive into. Bar Bites provides us with recipes, what happened next stories, and a new story. It’s a great extra for anyone who wants some more from the series.

The recipes may not be for everyone, but they contain some interesting and easy to follow options. The what happened next stories were little snippets of everyday life, letting us know what came next. The new story was my favourite, giving us a sweet quick read to show The Fix still has the power to create romance even though the Man of the Month contest is over.

I may not have enjoyed this quite as much as I enjoyed the main series, but it was a worthwhile extra for fans. If you’ve enjoyed the main series, then I’d certainly recommend giving Bar Bites a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment