Saturday 5 December 2020

Review: Catch Lili Too

Catch Lili Too Catch Lili Too by Sophie Whit
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Catch Lili Too is the first book in Sophie Whittemore’s Gamin Immortals series, and it certainly has me curious to see what else the series will bring. I’ll confess, it took me a while to be pulled into this one. The way everything came together toward the end, however, made it well worth it.

Catch Lili Too is a must-read for fans of sirens, especially those that want to see a twist that I’ve never seen done before. The fact I’ve never seen it done before surprises me, though, as sirens and asexuality make for an intriguing mix. It’s not the only interesting mix to be found in this book. Catch Lili Too is filled with representation, mixing things together in ways that bring the known together in unique ways. With plenty packed throughout the pages – fantasy, whodunnit, coming of age, and more – this one ensures you’re desperate to see how everything comes together.

Without a doubt, Catch Lili Too introduces readers to a world that leaves you eager for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment