Wednesday 30 December 2020

Review: Sheriff's Secret

Sheriff's Secret Sheriff's Secret by K. Webster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sheriff’s Secret is the first book in the Brigs Ferry Bay series, and it has me desperate for more of the characters I was introduced to. There were so many great characters introduced, and I’m eager to see how things play out for everyone.

With this powerful start to the series, K. Webster offers a story packed with emotion and steam. From the start, the characters and the story have you hooked. With each chapter, you’re pulled in deeper. As there is plenty packed into this one, each detail leaves you eager for more. It refuses to be put down, ensuring you’re happy to devour the story in a single sitting.

Without a doubt, Sheriff’s Secret has me counting down until I can dive into the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment