Thursday 10 December 2020

Review: Silent Flyght

Silent Flyght Silent Flyght by S.J. Pajonas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Silent Flyght is the fifth book in the Flyght series by S.J. Pajonas, and it’s another wonderful addition to the series. As with the prior books, once I started this one, I had to devour it in a single sitting. It’s such an addictive series, one with so much packed into it.

Silent Flyght once again packs a punch, ensuring we’re sucked deeper into the story. This one managed to confirm some of my beliefs, only to flip them within a few chapters. I went from believing I knew how things were going to play out to being shocked by the developments. I love this about the series, as it keeps me on the edge of my seat and eager for more. With the new elements introduced in this one, I’m super eager to see how everything comes together in the end.

Without a doubt, Silent Flyght is a brilliant addition to the series, taking certain aspects of the storyline in unexpected directions. This is more than worth the read if you’ve enjoyed the series thus far.

View all my reviews

1 comment: