Friday 18 December 2020

Review: Third Wheel

Third Wheel Third Wheel by Kat Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Third Wheel is the third book in Kat Green’s Haunts for Sale series, and it’s my favourite thus far. Although this one does have another haunted house, there is much more to this story. It’s a cursed object story, and I love such stories.

Although this one can be read as a standalone, I would recommend reading the prior books first. There are elements that will hit harder if you’ve watched things develop, but there is information to fill in the gaps. For those that have read the prior books, this one brings together plenty of elements and characters from the prior books in a story that packs plenty into the pages. It hooks throughout, ensuring you’re happy to devour the story in a single sitting.

If you’ve enjoyed the prior books in the series, this third book is well worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment