Tuesday 1 December 2020

Review: The Haunting of Gallagher Hotel

The Haunting of Gallagher Hotel The Haunting of Gallagher Hotel by K.T. Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Haunting of Gallagher Hotel was a story that gave me the unexpected. I went in expecting a simple tale of ghosts haunting a house, only to be given something else. It certainly surprised me, keeping me hooked throughout.

At the core, The Haunting of Gallagher Hotel is a horror story. However, there is much more to it than a look at the darkness. The personal elements of the story – the growth of the characters and the questions about their lives – are just as gripping as the supernatural elements. In fact, I enjoyed these aspects more. The supernatural story offered a unique twist, but it was watching the characters grow and reveal their true selves that I enjoyed the most.

All in all, The Haunting of Gallagher Hotel is a story that gives the unexpected. It’s one that keeps you on your toes, ensuring you keep turning the pages.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment