Friday 18 December 2020

Review: Feisty Red

Feisty Red Feisty Red by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Feisty Red is the second book in Stacey Kennedy’s Three Chicks Brewery series, and my feelings toward this one mirrored my feelings toward the first book in the series. As with Sassy Blonde, this was an enjoyable quick read. Although enjoyable, I had been hoping for a wee bit more.

I think the main reason I enjoyed this but didn’t pass the point into loving the book is due to my inability to feel a connection to the characters. I enjoyed the story and the way it developed, but I wanted a bit more depth to fall for the characters. As it was, they were interesting, but they weren’t quite as fleshed out as I would have liked. Although I would have liked a bit more depth, I was still hooked enough to finish this in a single sitting.

All in all, an enjoyable quick read that has me curious about the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment