Thursday 22 February 2018

Review: Adventurous Proposal

Adventurous Proposal Adventurous Proposal by Laura Barnard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Having read and enjoyed Laura Barnard’s Babes of Brighton books, I knew I needed more of her work. Thus, I was more than happy to jump into the One Month Til I Do books. Like my other Laura Barnard reads, Adventurous Proposal was a fun quick read that will leave you wanting more.

I’ll be honest, this is one of those books where you need to suspend your belief. When you read the premise, you will do one of two things – roll your eyes at the silliness or be sucked in by the potential. If you find yourself in the latter category, then you’ll have a seriously good time.

Filled with lots of laughter, Adventurous Proposal is a seriously addictive feel good read. You’ll be turning page after page to see what happens next. You’ll be sucked in by the little things, all the details that come together to make this short read so gripping. With plenty of steam, drama, and endless laughs, you’ll fall in love with the storyline. In fact, you’ll want a story as outrageous as this one to call your own love life.

Without a doubt, this was another great Laura Barnard read. As soon as you’re done, you’ll want to dive straight into Marrying Mr Valentine.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment