Thursday 5 July 2018

Review: Summer Sizzle

Summer Sizzle Summer Sizzle by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve become quite the Tammy Andresen fan over the last couple of years, and gladly grab any of her new releases. Most of my Tammy Andresen reads have been of the historical romance variety, but with Camp Crush I was introduced to Tammy Andresen’s young adult romance. Instantly, I was in love – it was such an adorable quick read – and I was more than willing to dive straight into the second book.

The second book in the Accidental Kisses series, Summer Sizzle, was another adorable quick read. I will be honest and say it didn’t quite have the same over-the-top level of adorableness we experienced with the first book, but it was a sweet read. For fans of sweet summer romances, these first two books in the Accidental Kisses series are certainly worth grabbing.

Following on from Camp Crush, Summer Sizzle gives us the story of two characters we were introduced to in the first book – Alex and Millie. I was curious about their story throughout the first book, and this second book certainly gave me what I was looking for. The two go together so well, and it was an enjoyable story of miscommunication while coming of age.

Short and sweet, this was exactly what I had hoped for from a Tammy Andresen novel. There is no doubt in my mind that I am more than willing to dive into more of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment