Wednesday 31 March 2021

Review: Back in the Burbs

Back in the Burbs Back in the Burbs by Tracy Wolff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve never read a Tracy Wolff book, but I am a big Avery Flynn fan. Thus, I was eager to dive into this one to see what the authors would cook up together. As I’d hoped, it was a story that had me hooked.

Back in the Burbs grabbed me from the start, sucking me in deep and ensuring I could not put it down. It had me smirking at many of the things that unfolded, ensuring I quickly fell for the characters and could not get enough of the way their story played out. It was not a perfect read – there were a few things I would have liked a little bit more of – but it was exactly what I needed. That is, it was a quick and gripping read. It kept me hooked and I adored watching things play out.

Without a doubt, Tracy Wolff and Avery Flynn work well together and I’ll read more if they decide to give the side-characters their own stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment